Why choose a furnished rental in Barcelona?
When making the decision to rent a home, one of the questions that arise is whether we have to look for a furnished or unfurnished rental home. Some may be clear about it, but for others this choice raises many doubts. This choice seems a totally personal decision that leads more than one to big headaches. But the truth is that apart from the personal factor, each circumstance will have its best option and that is why you need good rental experts.
There is no decision that is better than the other; the correct option depends on several factors. These factors are the length of the rental agreement, the attractiveness of the home, the liquidity to pay expenses and the availability of furniture.
I don’t know if we will be able to choose the best option for each of your cases. However, we will give you some keys that will help you choose the alternative that best suits your needs.
Rental Contract with Furnished Home
A furnished home refers to a property with the necessary furniture to move into, as well as a bed, sofa, chairs and other furniture. This option is a good selection for students and workers planning to live there temporarily. A perfect choice for those who think of renting for a short term and for those who want to share a flat. In addition, furnished homes are one of the most chosen and most practical options when you are thinking about buying or renting another property.
No matter how long you plan to stay, they have furnished apartments available ranging from daily rent to annual rent, and even many for sale! (In case you fall in love with this city). In addition, they offer a wide range of services through their concierge team, who will provide you with everything you need to guarantee a perfect stay. I definitely recommend it if you are planning to come for short term rental Barcelona!
Advantages Of The Furnished Home
Among the advantages that we can find when the home that we are going to rent is furnished, we find the following:
- Possibility of entering to live at the moment. The property has what you need for day-to-day life, so you can start living in it as soon as you can.
- Savings on furniture. If the house is furnished you save all the furniture that you should buy. To furnish an apartment we could easily spend between 2,000 and 3,000 euros, so it is an important piece of information.
- Higher rents. When a home is furnished, the landlord has the possibility of increasing the rent of his property.
- Short and long term rental. When our home is furnished we have several possibilities to rent it. We can rent it both short-term for tourists in the summer months and long-term for students and workers who come to live in the city for several months.
- Rental preferences. Some renters find furnished homes more attractive than unfurnished homes. These tenants seek flexibility and carefree, forgetting all the steps to furnish a home.
Advantages For The Owner And Tenant
- Long term rentals. These homes are intended for those people who want to rent a property to live a long time in a specific place. These people buy new furniture to their liking or bring their own, so a short-term change of residence is very unlikely.
- Less worries. When the owner rents an unfurnished apartment, the worry of incidents and repairs is removed. In addition, as these leases are usually medium or long term, you do not have to worry about looking for another tenant or paying more money to real estate agencies for this management. It all comes down to less worry for the landlord.
- Feeling of your own home. When we rent an empty house and begin to arrange furniture to our liking, we create a pleasant environment that gives us the feeling of having created our own home.
So What Is The Best Option?
These are some of the important points that you should know, both in rentals with furnished and unfurnished properties. We recommend that you breathe deeply and weigh all the positive and negative points. Once all these points have been analyzed, we are sure that you will choose the option that best suits your needs.
At “Magicstay”Barcelona we make the process of selling your apartment a simple task. For that we are with you from the beginning advising you and informing you of the entire process of selling your property and saving commissions. In this way you will only have to think about what to do with the money saved. Contact us and find out without obligation!